Our office is located in India and our website is operated and managed from here. Though this website can be accessed from anywhere in the world, the availability of the functions, products, and services discussed, mentioned, supplied, and provided through or on this website may vary by country or region.
Should you choose to visit this website from countries or regions outside India, you do so of your own volition and shall use our website only as permitted by local laws.
You represent and warrant that:
- All information you provide to Thasvi is accurate and complete.
PASSWORD / ACCOUNT SECURITY
If you choose or are provided with a password and/or account details, you must treat such information as confidential. You are responsible for any activities that occur under your account. THASVI shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to keep your password or account confidential.
Visiting www.thasvi.com or sending emails to us constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site or through other Services, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
THE COMPANY’S RIGHTS
In providing You with access to the Website and permitting You to make Orders for Products via the Website, the Company reserves the following rights, and in accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website and/or making any Order via the Website You grant to the Company and agree that the Company shall have the following rights:
- The right to refuse or withdraw Your access to the Website in accordance with applicable laws for any reason at any time (with or without notice) if in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion You violate or breach any of these Terms.
- The right to remove any Product from sale without giving You notice or any reason.
- The right to cancel any Order or amend in part any Order without giving You notice or any reason, save that in such circumstances the Company shall refund such part of the Order as has been canceled by it.
- The right to amend or update the Website, prices of any Products, billing methods or these Terms from time to time.
- The right to report you to the police or other judicial bodies if the Company believes in its sole and absolute discretion that Your conduct (whether in using the Website, making an Order for any Products or otherwise) is or may be unlawful.
CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
Any contests or promotions (any, a “Promotion”) offered via the Website may be governed by a separate set of rules that may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, and terms and conditions governing the Promotion. By participating in a Promotion, you will be subject to those official rules, and you agree to comply with and abide by such rules and the decisions of the identified sponsor(s).
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
We give you permission to use our Website so long as you do not:
- Use the Content on the Website for any commercial purpose.
- Use the Content or the Website for any illegal purpose.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other user’s computer systems or networks associated with the Website.
- Modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with Website.
- Use the Website or any of the Content on it in a way that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, right of privacy or right of publicity. or
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on www.thasvi.com (this “web site”), are subject to change at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products. The inclusion of any products or services on this web site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this web site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, or contain typographical errors, or omissions, that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
The Company may change or discontinue the availability of the Website and at any time without prior notice. The Company reserves the right to terminate these Terms for any reason, without notice, and these Terms shall automatically terminate in the event that You violate any of the Terms set forth herein (with prejudice to our accumulated rights against You). In the event of any termination, You will immediately cease use of the Website and will not make any Order.
We assume no liability or responsibility for:
any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site.
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies on the website.
- Any acts or omissions of users, our partners, advertisers or other parties on or through the website.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the website.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website.
- Any physical injuries or emotional to you or third parties related to the website.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like.
If we fail, at any time during the term of any contract between us, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with Notices above.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY